Fruit Wedding Centerpiece
What about a fruit wedding centerpiece for your wedding reception? Including fresh fruits along with matching flowers is a great idea to make your wedding special and memorable.
These fruit centerpieces, made of lemons and limes is sure to break the ice among your guests.
A mix of lemons and limes in a bowl, with a candle in the middles and decorated with white daisies.
A glass container filled with limes or just lemons on a plate. Also decorated with white daisies, surrounding the glass jar.
Instead of white daisies, you can also substitute it with sprengeri.
Fruits to use
When you use fruits in your centerpieces, you will find that your centerpiece will look 'fresh'. That's why I like the idea. Not all fruits can be used in arrangements. For example, we seldom hear coconuts or durians being used. The common fruits are
- Strawberries, blueberries, cranberries
You can also use these fruits to decorate your wedding cake, along with your other choice of flowers.
How to use them
Up to your creativity, you can create marvellous looking centerpieces using fruits. Here are a few ideas you can try :
- You can either fill up a glass container with blueberries, strawberries, apples or any fruit for that matter. Then, add an arrangement on top of the container.
- Include them in between the flowers using wooden picks or include them in cut slices in the arrangement.
- Line the walls of the see through glass container with cut slices
- If you are using big branches in your centerpiece, you can tie each fruit or slice with a ribbon and leave them hanging from the branches.