How To Make A Calla Lily Arm Bouquet
This is the simplest form of wedding bouquet that I know of. The calla lily arm bouquet is suitable for tall and slim brides. Nevertheless, it uses very least flowers and yet is very beautiful.
Here, on this page, you will learn how to make this bouquet.
The materials you need are 10 stalks of long stemmed white calla lilies, floral tape, cotton, floral wire, green satin ribbon and a pair of scissors.
That's it. Very less materials but amazing result.
Let's see how to get that result.
- Arrange the calla lilies in your hand one by one. Position them so that they create a flow downwards.
- To lessen the weight of the stems, separate 3 stalks from the rest. Put the rest aside.
- Cut each of the 3 stems at the place where your hand holds them.
- Cross wire each of them. Then, wrap with cotton and wet the cotton.
- Tape with floral green tape.
- Then, while holding them again all together, tape the holding area with cellophane tape.
- Next, wrap the holding area with green satin ribbon. Make a ribbon to be tied at there.
And, viola! You just made yourself a calla lily arm bouquet.
The way to carry this bouquet is by placing it in the cradle of your arm.
That was easy wasn't it?
Other calla lilies wedding bouquet
Return From Calla Lily Arm Bouquet To Do It Yourself Wedding Flowers